COVID-19 Modified Work Environment:
With all staff members of the Educational Opportunity & Pathway Programs working remotely, the best way to reach us is via email. Please refer to our Staff Directory which provides contact information for each team member.
- Remote Office Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 - (415) 338-1085
Curent EOP Participants: Schedule Advising/Tutoring appointments via Navigate
Prospective EOP Participants: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Other Inquiries: Email email@example.com
For additional COVID-19 information, visit the University COVID-19 Website
Educational Opportunity Program
For over 50 years, the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) at SF State University has improved access and retention of historically underserved (low income, first generation college) students by facilitating their matriculation into SF State and by providing a support system for their success.
The Educational Opportunity & Pathway Programs (EOPP) provide comprehensive and holistic services designed to provide participants with outreach, admissions, academic, and financial support. Participants receive on-going advising, tutoring, peer mentoring, and developmental workshops designed to increase retention and graduation rates.
Eligible participants are encouraged to apply to additional EOPP programs such as:
Summer Bridge - a program that helps participants build community and smoothly transition into the university.
Guardian Scholars Program - a comprehensive program that supports former foster care youth.
Student Support Services - a federally funded TRIO program that provides intensive academic support for participants in their first two years of college.
- To apply to EOP at SF State for the 2021-2022 academic year, please complete the EOP supplemental questions and submit both letters of recommendation included in the CSU Cal State Apply Application by January 31, 2021.
- Fall 2021 Admitted Students:Please check your email for information regarding Summer Bridge and the EOP and Me Informational Sessions happening during the months of May, June, July, and August.
- EOPP Black Lives Matter Statement
- EOP Mentor Request Form
- EOP Workshop Registration on GatorXperience
CSU EOP 50th Year Anniversary, 1969-2019