EOP Summer Bridge 2021
We're going virtual! This year we will be hosting an online Summer Bridge program where we will provide valuable information about campus resources and host workshops to help you in your transition to SF State. After you have been admitted to both SF State and the EOP program you will receive an email with more information about Summer Bridge 2021. No action is required at this time.
Summer Bridge Program Dates
To Be Determined
How to Apply
To be considered for EOP’s Summer Bridge program contact the Summer Bridge Coordinator, Noe Mora, at the email address below.
About the EOP Summer Bridge Program
The EOP Summer Bridge Program is a transitional program for incoming first-time freshmen and transfer students at SF State. Participants are provided the opportunity learn about a variety of university resources and build community with other EOP students and staff. The program allows participants to formulate a strong sense of belonging and connectedness to EOP and the university.
Why attend EOP Summer Bridge?
• Get a glimpse of campus life
• Become familiar with on-campus resources
• Network with fellow EOP students and university staff
• Participate in community-building activities
• Make a smooth transition from high school/community college to SF State!
• Positively impact student attitudes and perceptions towards higher education
• Increase student awareness for the demands and expectations of college life
• Assist students in building strong academic and social peer support networks
• Promote student self-esteem and confidence towards college challenges
• Foster an environment that encourages the use of campus resources and services
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Summer Bridge program required?
The Summer Bridge program is optional for incoming students.
Who is selected?
Selection will be based on student’s responses to application questions and timely submission of required documents.
How much does the EOP Summer Bridge Program cost?
There is no cost to attend the program.
|Noe Mora||Summer Bridge Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||415.338.1476|