About the EOP Summer Bridge Program
The EOP Summer Bridge Program is a four-day, residential program that supports the transition of first-time freshmen and transfer students to SF State. Participants are provided with an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the SF State campus, learn about a variety of university resources, and build community with other EOP students and staff. The program allows participants to formulate a strong sense of belonging and connectedness to EOP and the university.
Why attend EOP Summer Bridge?
• Get a glimpse of campus life
• Become familiar with on-campus resources
• Network with fellow EOP students and university staff
• Participate in community-building activities
• Stay in the dorms and eat at the dining halls
• Get an in-depth tour of the campus
• Make a smooth transition from high school/community college to SF State!
• Positively impact student attitudes and perceptions towards higher education
• Increase student awareness for the demands and expectations of college life
• Assist students in building strong academic and social peer support networks
• Promote student self-esteem and confidence towards college challenges
• Foster an environment that encourages the use of campus resources and services
Summer Bridge Program Dates
July 16 – July 19 | Transfer Students
July 23 – July 26 | Freshmen Students
July 30 – August 2 | Freshmen Students
Please ensure that you sign up for a New Student Orientation date that do not overlap with EOP Summer Bridge.
How to Apply
To be considered for EOP’s Summer Bridge program please submit the application:
EOP Summer Bridge Application
If selected, students are required to attend all four days of the program.
Friday May 3rd, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Summer Bridge program required?
No, due to capacity, we can only host a select number of students.
Who is selected?
Selection will be based on student’s responses to application questions and timely submission of required documents.
How much does the EOP Summer Bridge Program cost?
There is no cost to attend the program. All housing, meals, and materials will be covered by EOP. Transportation to and from the Summer Bridge Program is not covered by EOP.
|Noe Mora||Summer Bridge Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||415.338.1476|