EOP offers a variety of services, including:
- EOP students are required to see their EOP advisor two times per semester and attend one EOP Workshop per semester.
- Assists students in achieving their academic and personal goals through individualized advising.
- Provides "Welcome to EOP" sessions mandatory for all incoming EOP students to increase student understanding of academic expectations, academic planning, and EOP guidelines and procedures.
- Provides a variety of workshops including topics such as career exploration and development, supplemental GE workshops, study skills, probation/retention, and the application process for graduate school.
The EOP Advising Unit offers drop-in and scheduled appointments. Students can either call to schedule an appointment or check in at the front desk for drop-in advising availability.
Appointment and Cancellation Policy
Please schedule an appointment time you can keep. Should you need to cancel, we require that you call the EOP front desk at least 1 day in advance. All rescheduled appointments will be made 1 week after your original scheduled appointment.
|Yvette Ching||EOP Assistant Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||415.338.1085|
EOP students are eligible to receive EOP Mentoring Services.
Our Mentoring program offers positive, active and experiential mentoring by pairing students with experienced EOP students. Our hope is to increase EOP student achievement by engaging in co-curricular participation with peers, faculty and staff.
To request Mentoring: click above; "Mentor Request Form." Turn in completed form at the EOP Front Desk.
EOP students are eligible to receive EOP Tutoring Services.
Tutoring is available in many courses in a variety of disciplines including English, math, business, social science and science. Other academic support services include study groups, study skills (note taking and time management) and various other workshops. Students taking developmental courses in math and English are highly encouraged to attend tutoring and/or participate in our math group study lab.
To request Tutoring: click above; "Tutorial Request Form." Turn in completed form at the EOP Front Desk. Tutoring is both a drop-in and/or by appointment service.
|Earlene Frierson||EOP Tutorial Coordinatoremail@example.com||415.338.1085|
To view workshop descriptions or to register for an EOP workshop, please click on the Eventbrite link below.
|Rhonda Wright||Advisor/Special Programs Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||415.338.1085|
EOP offers the following three scholarships to help students with the cost of their educational expenses:
- Ray Uribe/Associated Students Memorial Scholarship
- Louie Loy and Leong Shee Memorial Scholarship
- Estella Lara/Associated Memorial Scholarship Application
Applications are made available at the start of each spring semester. For further information and applications please go to:
|Arlene Bugayong||EOP Scholarship Coordinatoremail@example.com||415.338.1085|