How We are Serving You During the COVID-19 Environment
- The EOPP Office will be open remotely from March 17 - April 7, 2020. Please schedule an appointment via the Navigate button below. An EOP staff member will contact you regarding your scheduled appointment. Thank you for your patience.
For 50 years, the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) at SF State University has improved access and retention of historically underserved (low income, first generation college) students by facilitating their matriculation into SF State and by providing a support system for their success.
The Educational Opportunity & Pathway Programs (EOPP) provide comprehensive and holistic services designed to provide students with outreach, admissions, academic, and financial support. Students receive on-going advising, tutoring, and workshops designed to increase retention and graduation rates.
Eligible students are encouraged to apply to additional EOPP programs such as:
Summer Bridge - a week-long summer residential program to help students build community and smoothly transition into the university.
Guardian Scholars Program - a comprehensive program that serves former foster care youth.
Student Support Services - a federally funded TRiO program that provides intensive academic support for students in their first two years of college.
- To apply to EOP for the 2020-2021 academic year, please complete the EOP supplemental questions and submit both letters of recommendation included in the CSU Cal State Apply Application by January 31, 2020.
- EOP Student Success Agreement
- EOP Summer Bridge Application
- EOP Mentor Request Form
- EOP Tutorial Request Form
Schedule an Academic Advising Appointment
Need assistance? Click on the image below to schedule an appointment with your EOP Advisor:
For detialed instructions on scheduling an advising appoitment, click here: How to Schedule an Advising Appointment
EOP 50th Year Anniversary
Please click on the picture below for more information on EOP 50th Year Anniversary